As Democrats, we envision a just community where all people are safe, secure, valued and realize economic opportunity with livable wages, protection of individual liberties, equal rights, strong public education, affordable quality healthcare, fair elections and clean air and water.
To provide support and resources that enable and empower our counties to meet their goals and elect Democrats. The District 11 Democratic Party is prepared to be a valuable resource to each County Party’s organizing efforts. We’re a grassroots, volunteer-based organization in Western North Carolina committed to increasing political participation & civic engagement through:
- Registering/Educating voters and citizens
- Effecting change through grassroots organizing
- Get Out the Vote (GOTV) organizing
- Hosting public forums and panel discussions
- Supporting leaders who share our values
- Providing our county's vital resources to be successful.
- EXPECT ADAPTABILITY
- EXPECT VISION & STRATEGIC GOALS TO BE MET
- EXPECT DIVERSITY
- EXPECT EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION